Tila Tequila Attacked at Concert, Juggalos Video

yahoo


Tila Tequila was attacked with rocks, broken glass and fireworks while performing at the Gathering of the Juggalos music festival in Cave-in-Rock, Ill., TMZ reported today.The entertainment website posted photos of the star with cuts on her face and welts on her torso.


Tila Tequila said that she was attacked at a concert called the Gathering of Juggalos late Friday night and into the wee hours of Saturday morning...

Tequila recounted the incident to TMZ. “I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw firecrackers on stage,” she wrote.


Click Here For More Latest Gallery..


Follow Me

Related Posts by Categories




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment